Data Scientist’s Toolbox Quiz 1
This is Quiz 1 from the Data Scientist’s toolbox course within the Data Science Specialization. This publication is intended as a learning resource, all answers are documented and explained.
1. Which of the following are courses in the Data Science Specialization? Select all that apply.
- Getting and Cleaning Data
- Developing Data Products
- R programming
2. Why are we using R for the course track? Select all that apply.
- R is free.
- R has a large number of add on packages that are useful for data analysis.
- R has a nice IDE, Rstudio.
3. What are good ways to find answers to questions in this course track? Select all that apply.
- Searching Google.
- Posting to the course discussion forum.
- Searching Stackoverflow
4. What are characteristics of good questions on the message boards? Select all that apply.
- Is very specific.
- Is polite and courteous.
- Explicitly lists versions of software being used.
- Describes the goal of the analysis.
- Provides the minimum amount of information necessary to communicate the problem.
5. Which of the following packages provides machine learning functionality? Select all that apply