OBIEE Testing and Validating Repository
When you have finished with all kind of RPD development work then now it’s time to validate the repository.
Steps to test and validate the repository
- Select File > Check Global Consistency
- You should receive the message: Consistency check didn’t find any errors, warnings or best practice violations.
- If you do not receive this message, you must fix any consistency check errors or warnings before proceeding.
- Click Close. Notice that the Sample Sales business model icon in the BMM layer is now green, indicating it is available for queries.
- Select File > Save to save the repository.
- Select File > Close to close the repository. Leave the Administration Tool open.
Now we learn how to upload the repository on the server using command prompt in next tutorial.