Get up-and-running via Machine Learning with Python’s insightful projects
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 1 Supplemental Resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- This video is a combination of six independent projects, each taking a unique dataset, a different problem statement, and a different solution.
Take this Course
- Build an App to Find Cheap Airfares
- Forecast the IPO Market Using Logistic Regression
- Create a Custom Newsfeed
- Forecasting the Stock Market with Machine Learning
- Build an Image Similarity Engine
- Building a Chatbot
Machine learning gives you unimaginably powerful insights into data. Today, implementations of machine learning have been adopted throughout Industry and its concepts are numerous. This video is a unique blend of projects that teach you what Machine Learning is all about and how you can implement machine learning concepts in practice. Six different independent projects will help you master machine learning in Python. The video will cover concepts such as classification, regression, clustering, and more, all the while working with different kinds of databases. By the end of the course, you will have learned to apply various machine learning algorithms and will have mastered Python’s packages and libraries to facilitate computation. You will be able to implement your own machine learning models after taking this course.
About The Author
Alexander T. Combs is an experienced data scientist, strategist, and developer with a background in financial data extraction, natural language processing and generation, and quantitative and statistical modeling. He is currently a full-time lead instructor for a data science immersive program in New York City.
- This video appeals to those developers who have a basic machine learning knowledge and want to explore the various arenas of machine learning by creating insightful and interesting projects.